Set off for an exclusive one-week culinary journey guided by vegan private chefs Monica and Roody from Vegi Tales Ibiza. During a thoughtfully devised program filled with fun cooking classes and inspirational activities, you will learn how to practice mindfulness while preparing food, how to cultivate healthy eating habits, and merging joy with nourishment. This experience will allow you to explore and enjoy a variety of recipes and flavours from around the world, while practicing and applying health supportive cooking techniques and learning the foundational basics of the plant-based cuisine.
Daily yoga and meditation practices included in the program, led by the amazing Veronica Pródis certified yoga instructor at Agroturismo Atzaró and founder of Dance Acro Yoga Ibiza, ensure to leave you thriving, fresh and fully recharged.
Exclusive Face yoga classes held by teacher Diana Visan - offical FYM teacher (certifed by Fumiko Takatsu) and founder of Face Yoga Essentials - will teach you how to train your face muscles, keeping them young and toned. The benefits of FYM will also show on the skin and will impact your general appearance and overall wellbeing.
The week will also welcome you with countless moments to disconnect and relax. Let time and space be filled with abundance, joy and harmony. Sink deep into the spirit of the island. Experience nature and inner peace, while gaining strength to chase your goals and bright future.
Location and how to get there: Can Shui Luxury Retreat Villa - San Miguel / Ibiza, Balearic Islands.
Airport pick up provided.
Activities: Fun cooking classes & workshops, daily yoga sessions, exclusive face yoga classes, sound meditation, SPA & massage treatments, hiking, exploring & more.
• 7 days / 6 nights accommodation at luxury villa ‘Can Shui’
• Arrival day welcome cocktails and canapés
• 3 days culinary program of carefully crafted workshops and fun plant-based cooking classes with Monica Beatrice & Roody from Vegi Tales (http://www.vegitalesibiza.com) + special guests Magda from Oatmeal Stories (https://www.instagram.com/oatmeal_stories/) & Lulu from Lulu's Dreamtown (https://www.instagram.com/lulusdreamtown/) with their own master class & inspirational talk
• Full board, healthy gourmet plant-based brunches & dinners (raw and cooked) for the duration of your stay
• Unlimited water, teas, coffee and juices
• Daily fruit & snacks
• Daily 1 hour vitalizing Yoga classes with the amazing Veronica Prodis (https://www.veronicaprodis.com/), a certified yoga instructor at Agroturismo Atzaró and founder of Dance Acro Yoga Ibiza
• Guided meditation walk to Ibiza’s best kept secret beach
• Guided tour at Casita Verde “Experiential centre for the study and application of sustainable living techniques”
• Spa Day including natural fruit face masks for glowing skin, head, neck & foot relaxation massage
• Exclusive Face Yoga Classes with Diana Visan from Face Yoga Essentials (https://www.faceyogaessentials.ro/en_US/) and official FYM teacher, certified by Fumiko Takatsu (https://faceyogamethod.com/)
• Complimentary Airport transfers
Retreat schedule – full program sent separately per mail
What makes your retreat special? A unique program that combines the joy of eating and preparing exquisite plant-based food with yoga, wellness and health supportive activities, in a truly luxurious 5 star environment.
Retreat accommodation options:
Does not include:
Additional spa treatments
We offer a 20 % discount until 5st of February for all bookers
Testimonials: Jelena Pejic: “It was a truly remmberable experience, I had a wonderful week and I hope to come back very soon again! Thank you for everything ”
Veronica Prodis: “It's been just a wonderful experience to be part of the team and teach yoga classes during the week. I have met so many wonderful people and I am really grateful for it. I definitely recommend this retreat to those wanting to reconnect, relax and learn more about plant based cuisine and how to introduce healthy habits to your daily life and improve your overall health and wellbeing. Professional environment and inspiring people. Thank you Vegitales Ibiza. ”
We usually send a general email to all the participants one week before the retreat starting date.
How many places do you need to fill?